|ELITE PLASTIFORM BOARDS | STARTER KITS | CAMLOCK CLAMPS | CONNECTORS | CORNER ANGLES
Quick and Efficient
- Reduced labor costs due to their lightweight and easy cleanup, and they require fewer workers.
- One man can easily carry 160', which usually takes a crew to carry, dramatically reducing labor hours and the potential for workers injuries and associated Workman’s Comp Claims.
- An entire job can be carried on a small pickup truck. Over 1,000’ in one trip, Saves gas and time.
Care and Clean Up
- No more bags of screws and nails or expensive nail guns to buy, and replace.
- Because of the elimination of labor intensive screws and nails, set up and tear down time is cut by ¾’s.
- You just snap the forms and accessories together in seconds, they’re so lightweight anyone can do it.
- Because set up is so quick, you can schedule your cement loads to the job site much sooner.
- Can be used in the rain and won’t get heavier and more difficult to use due to water absorption.
- No more wood warp due to exposure to the elements. Less waste. Our forms are always straight.
- You can use them for a job, tear them down, clean them and put them away all in the same day.
- When it comes to leveling a job, it doesn’t get any easier. All you have to do is unlock the clamp (CamLock) with one hand raise or lower it to any height you need and relock it. No more banging it with a hammer or pulling nails and re-hammering them in. It takes only seconds to adjust our forms.
- Set up and align our forms in seconds. And there’s a bonus, NO SPLINTERS!
- Flexibility is a key advantage. No more trying to cut, soak or manipulate wood. Our forms are easy to bend and once used, they regain their original straight shape. They eliminate “bending boards”.
- They can be used in all weather. From -40 F degrees below zero to 140 F degrees above zero.
- Slots along the back of the forms allows for placement of stakes or accessories anywhere along their length. No additional alterations necessary.
- Cutting them to different size doesn’t hurt their usefulness. They can be cut to shape much more easily then wood, or metal, and can be easily cut and bent to almost any angle.
- Use with our patented Kicker on wood or metal stakes. Our Kicker’s and accessories can be used with most all similarly manufactured boards.
- We’re so confident that our Elite Plastiform Products can be used hundreds and hundreds of times over and over without a problem that they are GUARANTEED FOR LIFE! If they fail under normal use, due to manufacturer’s defect, we will replace them for free.
- Because they have a limited use (unlike wood or metal boards) theft is less of a problem.
- Our forms are specially treated to reduce clean up time. Concrete will not stick to our forms because they have smooth non-stick surface. They can be cleaned with a damp cloth to return them to a like new condition.
- Our forms are not affected by most chemicals and, if necessary, can be washed off with muriatic acid to regain their new appearance. They can be stacked and stored like wood or metal, only they’re easier to move because of their lightweight. And you don’t have to discard them after a few uses!
- They are available in lengths of 12’ or 16’ and in 2x4, 2x6, 2x8, 2x10 and 2x12 sizes in each length.
Quick & Efficient
Easy Care & Cleanup
Download Advantages Sheet